Three years RN experience with one year in ICU required, preferred Cardiac ICU experience
*$50 hourly base pay with shift differentials, benefits & overtime
*Please click the link below to learn more information about the INTEGRIS Heart Hospital located Baptist Medical Center
RN Staff Cardiac Float
Job Code: 1380
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Staff Registered Nurse's management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
The Staff Registered Nurse reports to the appropriate manager, director, or vice president.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Moderate exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to lifting and incidents of workplace violence. Must follow universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions, noise, disagreeable odors, and assorted chemicals. May float to other units. May be required to be on call status.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
* ACLS Certification within six months of transfer or hire.
* 3 years RN experience to include ICU, Intermediate Care, and Telemetry.
* Requires validation of competency in medication and administration
* Requires completion of the professional nurse orientation program and assigned unit orientation which includes specific skills checklists.
* Demonstration of core competencies will be completed within 90 days. Completion of unit specific competencies within 12 months.