Job Description RN Ultra Care UnitBeth Abraham Centerfor Rehabilitation and Nursing
is actively seeking an Experienced RN Nurse
for our new Ultra Care Unit. The ideal candidate will have ICU experience, and have an excellent positive attitude.
The position will be 3 shifts a week for 12 hours each
Ultra Care is a new service being pioneered by Centers Health Care. Its goal is to provide a higher level of care than a traditional nursing facility with hospital quality nursing, on-site physicians, and individual 24-hour monitoring or every patient so that patients can be discharged more quickly from the hospital environment with no reduction in care. This reduces the incidents of hospital-borne infections and smooths the transition of patients from hospital to skilled nursing care.DUTIES:
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current New York State Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a strong team worker
- 12-hour shifts, 3 days a week
BA12ABOUT US:Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
is a 448-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth Abraham Center
is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 559294860Posted: 2020-07-28