The Cleaning Specialist will clean and maintain the facility to the standards set forth in the scope of work developed by the customer.
- Performs general cleaning in the common areas of the building.
- May perform minor repairs and maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, restocking paper towels, tissue and other supplies.
- Assists in cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, kitchens, break areas, and cafeteria.
- Ensures heating and cooling systems are operational.
- Maintains a neat and orderly supply room; ensures cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
- May perform pressure washing, quality inspections, supply inventory, window cleaning, and biohazard cleanup and trash removal.
- Assists in examining the facility for safety hazards; additional services that are needed, reports deficiencies to supervisor.
- May perform driving between customer locations, may transport others.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Ability to keep the facility clean and orderly.
- Ability to interact with staff, and customer while remaining professional, polite, and courteous.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a background check.
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Will have contact with chemicals commonly used in the janitorial industry
- Will have contact with latex products including gloves.
PPE such as latex gloves, and masks are provided.
Posting ID: 580407018Posted: 2020-10-31