Hiring professional plumber, must be knowledgeable in Installing, maintaining, and repairing pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. Weekly salary + commissions on each job.
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
- Fixes domestic appliances.
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation.
- Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Able to work on commercial and residential services.
- Full time & part-time employment with flexibility in work schedule.
- Well paid job plus commissions and high opportunity to success and grow up.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Collaborative, strong interpersonal, reliable, analytic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good mechanical and technical skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Excellent trouble-shooting ability.
- Valid driver license and personal vehicle, tools and ladder.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562815104Posted: 2020-08-03