Join a dynamic team serving New England's culinary community. We are seeking an Accounts Receivable/Payables Clerk. Candidate must love working in a faced paced, hands on office environment and possess outstanding oral and written skills, be comfortable with computer work and always ready to answer the call when our Management Team is looking for information. If you LOVE Food, high energy atmosphere and challenge of every day being different, this is the job for YOU! We look forward to you joining our Team and contributing your passion and skills to our growth!
· Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting and front office for independent foodservice purveyor.
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records as directed.
· Prepare and reconcile bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements within required time frame.
· Complete daily data of financial transactions with systems including ERP and Microsoft platforms
· Provide data analytics, reporting and support to company personnel as needed.
· Support management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas as directed.
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
· Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting processes and procedures
· Competency in MS Office, Teanms, databases and accounting software
· Hands-on experience in reading, maintaining and creating spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail with high aptitude for numbers
· Highly proficient computer skills.
· Outstanding communication skills in both written and verbal methods.
· Minimum of Associates Degree in Accounting with Bachelor’s preferred.