Efficiently operates the capper and sifter station of the production line. Works in a food-contact zone and is fully compliant with GMPs for Food Contact areas. Ensures proper alignment and assembly of capper-sifter components to packaged product units
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Safety. Works in a safe manner. Complies with safe work practices at all times. Reports unsafe conditions or situation to supervisor or management.
- Food Safety. Complies with and executes Good Manufacturing Practices. Recognizes non-compliance and takes action to correct or report observed violations of GMPs.
- Operates Capper-Sifter station of the production line. Demonstrates the ability to effectively and safely operate Capper-Sifter stations of assigned production line. Ensures proper alignment and assembly of sifters and caps on product containers. Meets productivity requirements for assigned stations worked. Work is done standing in a food contact production area. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves standing, walking and lifting 10 to 20 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Actively engages in production and team meetings, and provides timely feedback to team regarding work topics. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across work team. Understands available resources, and utilizes those resources when appropriate.
- Leadership. Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with Red monkey Foods’ Values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines.
- Communication. Effectively communicates with team members. Demonstrates sound oral and written communication skills. Communicates effectively and professionally to both internal and external parties. Executes effective customer communication and relationship building techniques.
Education and Experience Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate all stations on assigned production line
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Effective communication skills
- Able to effectively work in a team environment
- Must be performance and quality driven.
Employees of Red Monkey Foods enjoy the following benefits:
· Competitive pay which includes a performance based bonus
· Life Insurance
· Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· 401K Retirement Plan with company match
· Vacation Pay
· Holiday Pay
· Personal Time Off
Red Monkey Foods is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 579818808Posted: 2020-11-24