This job is located in Euclid, Oh 44117
Accepting applicants all September and the interview process will begin October 1st If considered for this position.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Proven maintenance experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic, troubleshooting and PM skills
- Overhead crane knowledge a plus
- Self starter
- Please call 216.505.2925 or email your information to: email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic -troubleshooting/preventative maintenance with steel flat roll steel coil processing, packaging, and peripheral plant equipment
- Fabricate small machine parts, guards, etc., stick, mig.
- Maintain and repair hydraulic and pneumatic-cylinders, valves, accumulators, compressors, pumps, PLC’s, motors, drives, etc.
- Pipe fitting
- Relay logic
- 480v 3 phase troubleshooting
Accepting New applicants Apply Today!
Are you a maintenance expert that would enjoy 1st shift opportunity in a very bright, clean and organized facility? This is an exciting career where you will become the go to expert that will drive change and impact the entire maintenance department. Experience tremendous stability with an organization that has been in business for over 60 years and maintenance technicians stay for more than 20 years.
Posting ID: 550043633Posted: 2020-07-09