Payment range DOE!
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a full-service real estate company engaged in the business of managing, leasing, selling, purchasing, and developing commercial and multifamily properties. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN. We manage and/or lease more than 80 multifamily properties comprised of over 13,000 units located in seven states. We employ 400+ professionals to provide our clients with superlative, comprehensive real estate services. We are a growing company that understands our success starts with our people and we strive to create a company culture that reflects this philosophy. Opportunities for career advancement are available as we continue to grow.
Posting ID: 576467506Posted: 2020-09-29