General Manager(09239) - 1402 N. Lubbock RdJob DescriptionABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically general managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew. You must be able to foster a team environment and motivate others.
- Operation of all equipment.
- Ability to take on all roles in the store, including delivery expert. (Must have own personal vehicle).
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and coolers.
- Prepare product following established standards.
- Receive and process telephone and computer orders.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within delivery area.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Take inventory and process associated paperwork.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Be timely and reliable.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to take on other tasks as assigned.
- You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with two years of experience driving, and a safe driving record meeting company standard. As well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly. (May use calculator.)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Motor coordination between eyes, hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in coolers to 90 degrees and above in some areas.
- Sudden changes in temperatures in work area and while outside.
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise.
- Exposed to a combination of office and store environments.
- Required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to climb flights of stairs during delivery.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.DIVERSITY
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.SUMMARY STATEMENT
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!Req ID
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with JMB Legacy, LLC, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by JMB Legacy, LCC, and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.Job Category
Store General Manager