Job Description:The Opportunity
Our Vacuum Truck Drivers
will operate equipment associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning; while working outside year-round in all types of weather. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required;
- TWIC card is required;
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating Class A Tankers and Roll-Off Trucks preferred.
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Position Requirements Potential Applicants:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 606203025Posted: 2021-02-13