Interim Healthcare is a Regional Provider of Home Health Services based in Texas. This organization has over 40 offices in Texas and New Mexico.
We are looking for an experienced, compassionate, nurse for the role of RN Hospice case manager in Brownfield, TX.
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences.
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and social service workers.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client needs.
- Assigns staff to in-home clients and visits in-home clients a minimum of every two (2) weeks to assess the client’s health status, review/revise the nursing care plan, evaluate the quality of care being provided and review clinical notes.
- Completes nursing assessments of all in-home clients within specified deadlines.
- Calls on contracts at regular intervals.
- Provides new or continued services by cultivating and establishing rapport with members of the health care field.
- Consults with institutional staff, client, family, and physician in the pre-discharge planning of the patient.
- Obtains physician's plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their execution.
- Submits a written report to the physician and renews the physician’s plan of treatment at a minimum of once every two (2) weeks.
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for use in the home.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and the ability to disclose PHI are further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with an active license in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience.
- Evidence of current CPR certification for adults, children, and infants.
- Preferred: Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical experience.
Full-Time Benefits Includes:
- Competitive wages
- 15 Paid Days off plus 8 Holidays
- 401k with an excellent match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Mileage reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 582788246Posted: 2020-10-31