As a Customer Care Coordinator and Product Specialist
for our Bill Estes Ford
you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
We are looking for an energetic, people-focused Customer Care Coordinator
who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now! 450 E Northfield Dr, Brownsburg, IN 46112
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The role of a Product Specialist is to be the on-site expert who uses great teaching skills to clearly demonstrate and explain high technology features like navigation systems, entertainment/communication systems, and advanced safety and performance features to the customer. This individual will provide personalized "how to operate "information to the customer. This individual will ensure a flawless delivery while exceeding customer's expectation.
- Ensure that vehicles have met all pre-delivery checklist requirements
- Program personalized settings prior to customer delivery
- Assess customer knowledge and priorities to personalize each delivery
- Explain and demonstrate vehicle features and technology, focusing on customer comfort level and retention
- Follow up with customer after delivery to answer and outstanding questions or conduct a second delivery if needed/requested
- Address and resolve customer inquiries/concerns pertaining to vehicle technology issues
- Visit customer lounge to introduce Product Concierge services to the customers and share valuable vehicle technology insights
- Assist the sales and service staff on how to properly explain and demonstrate technology to a customer
- Troubleshoot vehicle technology features
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
Posting ID: 598607049Posted: 2021-01-26