Come Join the Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Brownwood Family!
- Prior Auto Dealership Parts Counter Experience Preferred
- Must pass background screen and drug test
- Competitive benefit package including employer paid health care and paid time off after 61 days of employment.
- 401K participation eligibility after 6 months of service
- Earn up to 19 Paid days off per year
Responsible for servicing customer, wholesale, and service department parts orders in order to achieve maximum profitability and customer satisfaction. Consistently contributes to the achievement of department goals and objectives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following.
- Professional handling of all telephone parts orders for pick-up and delivery.
- Services all customers in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
- Works with service department to expedite handling of price quotes and sales
- Issues and charges all parts against appropriate work orders/requisitions for accurate inventory control.
- Verifies and codes all repair orders for accuracy and legibility
- Ensures Special Parts Orders are appropriately completed with all required information
- Ensures all price quotes are handled accurately
- Ensures all parts ordered personally are accurately specified
- Obtains customer purchase order numbers on all wholesale telephone orders when applicable
- Notes on customer invoice make, model, and year of vehicle when applicable
- Ensures all customer information is entered on special order forms when required
- Ensures all customers receive prompt delivery of their parts orders
- Ensures all customers are notified as promptly as possible of any delays, i.e. comebacks, special pick-ups and back orders, etc.
- Ensures work area is maintained in a clean, neat and presentable fashion
- Ensures Parts Department Area is kept clean and free from debris
- Ensures all equipment is maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
- Follows company policies and procedures in conjunction with inventory systems
- Controls daily parts ordered
- Ensures security and lock up at days end as required
- Ensures all computer equipment is functional for daily activity, reports any issues in a timely fashion
- Ensures all Municipal, State, and Federal legislation as it pertains to dealership and job function are adhered to
- Ensures all health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with O.S.H.A and company are adhered to
- Maintains a professional appearance.
CERTIFICATION: Maintains required levels of manufacturer training and certifications.
Standing for long periods of time.
Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 50 pounds.
Posting ID: 579549348Posted: 2020-10-20