The overall purpose of the social services coordinator position is to enable the facility to identify the medically related social and emotional needs of the residents. Incumbents act to meet those needs through individual and group social services programming. Incumbents also promote residents potential during their stay, and collaborate in preparation for discharge.
- A Bachelors Degree in social work (BSW), (or secondary education in the social services and certification as a social work designee may be substituted as appropriate.) or
- Two years of social work supervised experience in an individual care setting or
- Similar related experience/professional qualifications.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills are required.
- Functional literacy in English is required.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
Posting ID: 556150213Posted: 2020-08-07