NOW HIRING - APPLY TODAY!
A Manufacturing and Production Worker is responsible for assembling and checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the shipment of items. Manufacturing and Production Workers perform a variety tasks to strive for their main goal of ensuring that manufactured products meet certain standards of quality.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour - $13.5/Hour
- Feed raw materials into production machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in a warehouse
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not necessary
- Able to be in a stationary position for up to 10 hours
- Able to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
PandoLogic. Keywords: Production Worker, Location: West Sunbury, PA - 16061
Posting ID: 590912061Posted: 2020-12-05