&crarrPScheduling Coordinator (Full-Time)Home Instead Senior Care
Akron, Ohio 44333
Our Scheduling Coordinator is are the glue that holds us together! He/She is expected to perform a variety of duties coordinating clients' and CAREGivers' schedules. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to both our clients and our CAREGivers. This position is a full-time, fast-paced people-oriented position.
We are a rapidly growing organization that is PASSIONATE about our mission, our culture and our people. We offer a business casual work-environment that is fast-paced, friendly and fun! If this sounds like the kind of work environment you've been dreaming of, we'd like to speak to you.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Coordinating CAREGiver schedules
- Select the best possible professional CAREGiver for each Client
- Set up an introduction between the Client and the professional CAREGiver
- Communicating scheduling needs or changes
- Answering incoming calls and addressing or routing as needed
- Solving client problems and ensuring exceptional care
- Tracking client and CAREGiver information
- A positive attitude with a passion for people and meaningful work
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to develop creative solutions
- Strong computer application skills
- High school diploma (GED)
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576089205Posted: 2020-09-26