Tuition-Free* Class A CDL Training! Drive for YRC Freight!
Jump start your career with YRC Freight! If you want the freedom of driving the open road for a company that values its people, apply to join the tuition-free* CDL Training Academy TODAY and a job driving for YRC Freight!
Call 866-461-5795 to speak with a recruiter!
Office with a View in Four Weeks
- Commit to working for YRC Freight for one year after successfully completing the CDL Training Academy*
- Pass a drug test, Motor Vehicle Report, and DOT Physical and you'll be enrolled in our CDL Training Academy.
Four Weeks at the YRC Freight CDL Training Academy (Tuition-Free*)
The CDL Training Academy consists of 4 weeks of one-on-one, behind the wheel driver training with a highly qualified instructor.
Four Weeks On-the-Job Paid Training
Once you graduate from the four-week CDL Training Academy and receive your Class-A CDL and Hazmat, Tanker, and Doubles/Triples endorsements, it's on to four additional weeks of on-the job paid training behind the wheel as a YRC Freight employee at your specified work location. When complete, you'll be a bona fide YRC Freight Road Driver!
*If a driver does not work for YRC Freight for one year after completing the CDL Training Academy, the tuition for the CDL Training Academy must be repaid.
- 100% paid healthcare for you and your family
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Linehaul drivers' first-year income potential can be as much as $60,000-$65,000.
- When the wheels stop moving, we still pay you; hourly pay for breakdown and load delay.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must pass DOT drug test, and DOT physical.
- Must have a current motor vehicle report (MVR) that represents a safe operation history.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in daily driving log.
- Must be able to follow posted safety rules/safe operating procedures to ensure proper techniques are performed
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week; and have the ability and willingness to work all scheduled hours, including overtime.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical requirements, and other physical requirements lifting up to 70 lbs, performing repetitive tasks, climbing ladders, and other physical tasks as needed.
- Operate forklift, dolly, hand truck, pallet truck, carts, and other equipment necessary for loading and unloading freight.
Call 866-461-5795 for more information or apply online!
YRC Freight is proudly an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 560360050Posted: 2020-07-06