Position Summary: The Team Member/Hospitality Clerk is passionate about providing our guests a superior dining experience with friendly, quick, accurate service in a clean and safe environment.
II. Primary Job Duties
The position of Team Member/Hospitality Clerk is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
1. Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Greets all guests with a sincere smile, making them feel welcome through a positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrates company service expectations when serving both dine in and drive through guests.
- Packs orders correctly, ensuring order accuracy. Fills the guest order within company standard of 60 seconds.
- Suggests additional items using selling scripts.
- Collects money, accurately counts change and delivers the order. Thanks the guest and invites them to return.
- Maintains all signed meal tickets and coupons.
2. Delivers Exceptional Brand Standards, Cleanliness and Safety
- Follows all food safety guidelines.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly observed.
- Ensures that product displays on the counter or in the display case are properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Completes assigned housekeeping duties to provide a clean and organized restaurant.
- Ensures that all tasks are accomplished in a safe manner.
3. Communicates Openly With Manager and Team Members
- Listens and follows directions.
- Responds positively to feedback.
- Is honest and courteous when communicating with guests, team members, and managers.
- Communicates positively about the company.
4. Demonstrates Team Work
- Keeps supervisor informed of work related issues.
- Works well with team members.
- Offers help without being asked in all areas of the restaurant.
- Supports Company values, goals, and work rules.
5. Performs Other Duties as Assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Shift Leader.
II. Technical and Other Skills Required:
- Must be 16 years old.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be available to work assigned schedule.
- Items lifted are also carried for at least a small distance (e.g. from a supply storage area to a food preparation area)
Posting ID: 576767194Posted: 2020-09-30