Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job Objective: Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
• Fulfill customer orders that involve custom-cuts or configurations for all Inner-duct, cable, strand, rope, etc… This requires re-running product from master reels to custom reels. This involves heavy lifting, ability to operate machinery, coordination, and stamina. This process is critical to our company operations and candidate will have to be quite proficient in this duty.
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
• Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalency
2+ Years of Warehouse experience
Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
Experience operating a forklift (certification desired)
Ability to lift heavy objects and work in the elements, as needed
Customer service orientation
Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
Able to multi-task
Professional personal presentation
Highly energetic and self-starter
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the needs of the company.