We are seeking a Production Supervisor (2nd or 3rd shift) for our growing Food client in Buckner, Kentucky.
Responsible for all employees, processes, equipment, safety, and housekeeping of the area as well as meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift. Additional responsibilities include ensuring compliance with all sanitation, safety, and GMP standards. When absent, Production Supervisor will assume the necessary operational and administrative duties.
Essential Functions, Duties And Responsibilities:
• Leads team members to identify, manage, and execute the plants process improvement opportunities.
• Supervises production staff to attain production and quality goals.
• Identifies problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolves issues
• Ensures production resources including materials, equipment and human resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
• Supports continuous improvement (CI) goals in safety, quality, cost and customer service.
• Responsible for supervising and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team oriented work force in order to improve business results.
• Assure that product quality meets or exceeds guidelines set by the FDA, and USDA.
• Achieve maximum production and the efficient utilization of raw product and plant equipment by coordinating activities and maintaining communications within the department and with all other departments.
• Assure compliance of food safety and sanitation standards.
• Assure that production priorities are being achieved by checking and complying with weekly production schedules as well as daily requirements.
• Safely and accurately perform all duties as required for this position to ensure the safety and quality of our products.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 or more years of food production manufacturing experience.
• 4-year degree in business, food science or related field
• Continuous Improvement (CI) experience and knowledge of production KPI's.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed is an essential function of this position.
TO APPLY: Email resume to Lisa@taskmanagement.com
Posting ID: 566474139Posted: 2020-08-08