Express Employment is currently seeking to fill a Maintenance Manager position near Olathe, KS. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. This role works internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
Basic Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operations, manage employees and monitor/enforce safety regulations
- Assist in department budget oversight
- Hires, trains & monitors employee performance
- Attend and participate in company project meetings
- Develops and implements necessary procedures for continuous improvement
- Oversee all maintenance and maintenance planning
- Responsible for all maintaining all processing and packaging equipment
- Communicate with other departments as well as outside vendors to ensure deadlines are met
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years experience managing teams of 50+ required
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as required
- MS Office Suite & SAP proficiency required
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. #expressemploymentprofessionals
Express Employment is the designated recruiter for this position. Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Posting ID: 605803697Posted: 2021-02-26