NOW HIRING - MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS - HIGH PAY!
Their every day job duties will include:
* Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
* Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
* Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
* Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
* Electrical, knowledge of basics components
* Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
* Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
* Supporting continuous improvement in department
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
* Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
* Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
* Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- At least two years of industrial maintenance
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge/understanding
- Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.