We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Experience with Payables and Receivables
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
To Apply: Please submit resume and contact information.
ROLINC Staffing provides targeted talent solutions for structured cabling, manufacturing, distribution and construction companies as well as government facilities, and helps career-seekers find jobs within those industries. ROLINC also offers solutions for HR, safety, cost containment and other employment solutions and best practices.
Founded in 1991 in Englewood, CO, ROLINC was a firm ahead of its time trying to connect businesses with qualified candidates through an exclusive online network: Resumes On-Line, Inc. (ROLINC). In 1993, we transitioned away from the online database model. Instead, we focused on becoming a niche staffing firm starting in telecom and moving into skilled trades, construction trades and industrial services.
Reach out to ROLINC today if you are seeking talented staffing solutions as an employer or pursuing a position that uses your targeted skills. We strive to hit the mark!
Posting ID: 607097690Posted: 2021-02-25