COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Dental Director (DDS/DMD)
- Make up to $190,000, depending on both dental and leadership experience, at this FQHC!
- Qualify easily for the NHSC student loan forgiveness program with ease!
- $10,000 for sign-on bonus
- $10,000 for relocation and travel to MN for house-hunting trip with spouse/significant other
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Dental Director (DDS/DMD)
- Lead team of 14 dentists, hygienists, and dental managers across 3 separate clinics
- 60% time seeing patients, with 40% of time spent doing administrative side of role
- FQHC - main clinic located in Mankato, MN - beautiful college town
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Dental Director (DDS/DMD)
- 3+ years of experience in management or leadership role - lead dentist, team lead, managerial dentistry role will all be considered
- 5+ years of total dentistry experience
- Willing to consider a DMD or a DDS
COMMUNITY Dental Director (DDS/DMD)
- Mankato, MN is a beautiful northern college town with a population of nearly 50,000
- Hundreds of restaurants and shopping options, with direct access to Minneapolis just 1.5 hours away
- Home of Minnesota State University - enjoy a lively city that continues to grow - catch football games, sporting events, alumni events, and more here in this amazing Minnesota community!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 154437
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Posting ID: 567557758Posted: 2020-08-11