Well established, Locally-owned Manufacturing company is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant. This position requires candidates to be able to handle any type of simple overflow in the front office.
1st Shift hours: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (Monday - Friday) Schedule is Flexible (24 Hours a week)
Pay Rate: $18/hr
- Answering multi-line phone calls
- Providing administrative support for payroll/office function.
- Front desk reception: handling security door, greeting guests.
- Administrative support for payroll: checking invoices.
- Updating excel files
- Misc. Admin projects - sorting receipts
- Perform all other office tasks as needed
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Prior Payroll experience (preferred)
- Prior Accounting experience (preferred)
- Strong ability to file
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
At APS we're your down-to-earth, hometown staffing team. We live here. We work here. We understand the business climate. And we know how to connect qualified and reliable talent with the Western New York companies that need them.
When APS was established in Buffalo, NY in 1998, our firm initially focused solely on staffing light industrial positions. Over time, our reputation for quality placements grew, and thus so did the demand for our services. As a result, we expanded our services to include staffing for skilled trades, administrative, it/technical, engineering, and managerial positions.
Our branch is located in Kenmore, and services a wide area within Buffalo and surrounding areas throughout the North and South Towns.
Posting ID: 576826871Posted: 2020-10-23