EmberHope Youthville, a leading child welfare company located in Newton, Kansas is seeking applicants for our newly created Vice-President of Residential Services position.
To be a successful Vice President of Residential Services you must become able to do the following always:
- Follow Agency Policy and Procedure.
- Operate according to the Department Operations Manual.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, vision and oversight to all residential operations and services.
- Ensure the budgetary process is completed on an annual basis. Ensure programming stays within budgets and adjusts accordingly.
- Establish and maintain an environment that encourages teamwork, interdependence, and ethical behavior.
- Ensure trauma informed programming occurs with a focus on creating a safe and supportive environment for staff and those served through knowledge, sensitivity, respect and a focus on resilience and recovery.
- Responsible for development and oversight of all innovative business projects that will help residential services grow. Forge an internal collaborative culture which supports innovation, expansion and modernization of residential services.
- Work closely with the Department for Children and Families, Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services, Managed Care Organizations, Insurance providers, accreditation body, and other stakeholders to ensure quality services, responsiveness, and compliance.
- Participate in legislative initiatives that further the mission and goals of the agency and its clients. Represent the agencys interests in local and state-wide coalitions.
- Be an active, contributing member to the Executive Leadership Team.
How you will spend your time in this job:
- 60% Direction and Oversight of programming
- 10% Compliance, Outcomes
- 5% Advocacy and collaboration
- Masters degree in psychology, social work or related field.
- Preferred License by the State of Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board.
- 5 years of Child Welfare, Behavioral Health, or Nonprofit experience. 5 years of successful supervisory and management experience.
- Ability to travel, driving agency or personal vehicle including at night. Ability to do occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. Able to walk upstairs. Ability to work flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends. Employee is subject to outside environmental conditions occasionally; inside conditions frequently, with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change.
- Job ID: 54204145
Newton, Kansas, United States
- Position Title: Vice-President of Residential Services
100 Winners Circle, Suite 300 Brentwood, Tennessee 37027 (978) 624-4594
Posting ID: 566863756Posted: 2020-08-09