If you have proven experience with FP&A, Salesforce and Excel, working with sales planning/operations within the media and entertainment field, please read on.
Based in sunny Burbank, CA we are a global localization company that has revolutionized the subtitling, dubbing, and captioning industry. We have over 30 offices worldwide and are looking to continue our growth.
The successful candidate will make an immediate impact on the organization and report directly to members of the CXO team.Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Leader in our field
- Collaborative work environment
- Work with industry leadersWhat You Will Be Doing
The Director of FP&A/Sales Operations is responsible for FP&A, Sales Planning and Analysis, and Sales Operations.
- Sales planning, forecasting and budgeting, analyzing sales performance, developing and administering commissions plans, preparing sales projections, performing research, developing trend analyses and strategies to optimize sales processes and daily sales operations.
- Customer contract administration, ensuring all contracts are in alignment with company objectives and policies, and reviewed by the Company's legal counsel.
- Finally, the role will oversee the completion of RFP/RFI responses, commercial quoting, and customized pricing structures like rebate and other commercial models to support successful completion of sales.
KPI and Metrics
- Efficiency and quality in delivering monthly sales financial analysis to leadership
- Efficiency in coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Efficiency in aligning financial planning and analysis with strategic goals.
- Quality of financial analysis, including market research and forecasting.
- Creativity in the design, legal structure, and rollout of commissions programs.
Specific Deliverables for the Role
- Monthly financial planning reports and detailed analyses.
- Market research and commissions analysis package.
- Effective process for administering and managing commercial contractsWhat You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10+ years' in FP&A and Sales Operations
- Financial Planning and Analysis, specifically for Sales Ops
- Sales planning/forecasting/analysis
- Comp Structures/Commission plans
- Expert in Salesforce and Excel
- Media & Entertainment, OTT, VOD, Streaming, Post-Production industry highly preferredWhat's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Bonus target of 20%+
- 401K Match up to 5%So, if you are a leader in FP&A within the media and entertainment, post-production, or OTT/VOD space, this is the role for you.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Posting ID: 574464370Posted: 2020-09-24