The Assistant Manager is responsible for driving successful sales and creating a Wow! Guest experience. It is a great opportunity to be a key player in store success. Working closely with the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for driving store sales growth, managing employees to ensure that they provide “Guest First” care to all customers, and achieve operational success.
- Working with the Store Manager to ensure to increase revenue and guest counts by providing excellent customer service and creating a Wow! customer experience
- Set the example as a leader and build team engagement by focusing on the development of teammates, providing on-going guidance, coaching and direction
- Assist the Store Manager with budgeting, sales forecasts, P/L performance, etc. as well as understand factors which affect sales and profit such as guest counts, marketing, weather, etc.
- Assist the Store Manager to build and maintain an engaged workforce that reflects customer volume and business needs
- Takes initiative and works with the Store Manager to improve sales, daily profit performance, & controllable expenses
- Using a “Guest First” mindset, ensure that customers have an exceptional experience by having all of their sales and service needs met to ultimately return and recommend Jiffy Lube
- Leads team huddles and store meetings that set direction for achieving business goals
- Manages inventory and product ordering that meets business needs
- Adheres and holds others accountable to all rules and regulations that maintain a safe and productive work environment for teammates and guests
- Assist customers with their questions and needs, either in person or via telephone
- Deliver quality service at all times
- Carry out other duties and projects necessary for the position.
- One to three years of retail management experience; Professional automotive experience is a plus
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate across varied levels
- Is a proven leader that possess the ability to inspire and motivate diverse groups of people
- Has sound business sense and a comprehensive understanding of the retail industry
- Can analyze, comprehend and recommend financial objectives that help increase sales and service results
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times
- Enjoys and is energized by a fast paced, flexible, high performance retail environment
- Has a “Guest First” mindset
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and criminal history background check
- Equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer!
Posting ID: 571504683Posted: 2020-09-14