About the role
At Motel 6 and Studio 6, the health and safety of our guests and our Team Members is our priority. Our Housekeeping team plays the most important role in carrying out our "Clean@6" program and your commitment is rewarded with positive guest feedback. Clean@6 focuses on three critical touchpoints - enhanced cleaning and sanitation, physical and social distancing, and new behavioral practices. We want you to know that we are taking every step to support our guests and Team Members wellness.
You can read more about our programs here:
Why Join Us?
Because we are a limited service hotelier, we have a model that makes cleaning rooms easy. We offer schedule flexibility, part time and full-time positions, with hours being determined by occupancy.
We are also dedicated to providing you an environment and giving you the training to help you excel in your role. We provide an environment that offers room for growth, defined career paths and stability.
The "top six@6"
- People excellence - exhibits a heart for service with dedication to customer service and teamwork
- Product excellence - maintain the cleanliness of each room by following the company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) including "6 Steps to a Clean Room"
- Guest excellence - ensures rooms are comfortable and properly stocked
- Team member relations -steps in to perform duties of other Clean Team members as needed
- Partner excellence - reads and completes Maintenance Request forms and reports any maintenance issues, while also reading and completing Housekeeper Assignment sheets
- Other duties - participates in all training and safety meetings
What we are searching for
The Housekeeper is vital to the delivery of our brand promise of delivering a clean, comfortable room with great service. To do so requires:
- Hard work and being a stickler for cleanliness
- Being trustworthy
- A positive attitude
- Particular about the details
- Taking on extra tasks when needed
- Maintaining high standards
- Ongoing communication with the Head Housekeeper to maximize room readiness and availability
We feel the successful candidate has these qualifications and experience:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to meet all employment qualifications at the time of hire
What it's like atMotel6 -Studio6
Our Team Members......
- Explore a fulfilling career path full of possibilities
- Learn from the best and brightest people in the hospitality industry
- Connect with the community, employees and leadership
- Are authentic and are appreciated for who they are
- Smile and have someone smile back at them
What will you have room to do?
20651 Military Rd
Seattle, WA 98188
Posting ID: 607267031Posted: 2021-02-21