At the Hiley Automotive Group, we know to be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed that we need the best people. That's why we are committed to hiring top talent who can help us to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our associates with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 401(k) available at most locations
- Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
- Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
- Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities
- Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- One year in a service department
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 568030436Posted: 2020-10-20