Nestled between rolling fields, but minutes away from the local hospital, Highland Estates' location is an ideal mix of convenience and comfort. Because we are a small senior living community, our staff has the opportunity to know each resident and their family personally, to build strong relationships, and to deliver exceptional care. Now Hiring (FT/PT) Medication Aide/Tech/QMAP!
This position is responsible for carrying out the ADL services to residents in accordance with their service plan in a given community. All duties are performed under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness while maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards. Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Follow the services outlined in each resident's service plan in a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document observed change in condition in accordance with local rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate with other Medication Aides about resident needs for consistent quality.
- Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. Certifications as required by state.
- Must have one year of experience in a caregiving role or similar function. Supervisory experience of six months or more in a health-related field (manages staff under their supervision during working hours).
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication Administration Records for residents. Must possess understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and an understanding of human resource rules preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Posting ID: 552339751Posted: 2020-10-19