The Operations Clerk has the primary responsibility to provide administrative and customer service support to Service Center Operations. Respond to internal and external customer inquiries; assist will call customers; prepare operations reports and perform systems data entry.
Day Shift Schedule 8am-4:30pm
- Providing administrative support to Service Center Operations. Perform clerical functions including answering phones, making copies, data entry and general correspondence.
- Responding to external and internal customer questions and requests.
Interface with customers via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Interface with customers regarding routes, deliveries and pick-ups. May schedule driver appointments and assist in driver route assignments. May dispatch drivers as needed.
- Assisting will-call customers in picking up freight.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with OSHA, Department of Transportation, and Federal and State regulations.
Perform data entry and prepare standard reports.
- May assist in loading or unloading freight.
Shift start: 8:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
Xpress Global Systems has over 30 service center facilities nationwide with exciting career opportunities for local drivers, route drivers, dockworkers and transportation management professionals. We take an approach to our business that considers our customers and our people as our greatest assets.