Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Field Scientific Specialist for our client in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Achieve budget and KPIs for FirePlex multiplex portfolio including FirePlex-HT 384 well immunoassays, FirePlex 96 well immunoassays and Fireplex miRNA assays
• Network at opinion leader level, present at industry conferences and prospect for new opportunities to generate qualified leads
• Give technical presentations and drive technical discussions with customers to position features and benefits of the technology based on their needs and objectives
• Gain full understanding of customer projects including scope, technical challenges, timelines and anticipated results.
• Design product evaluation strategies at targeted new accounts and work closely as an interface between the customer and internal support team to demonstrate technology performance
• Execute FirePlex key account programs to deliver sales targets for the product range
• Become a recognised technical and business development leader within the commercial organisation that drives strategic objectives and FirePlex product adoption
• Utilize CRM to track leads, opportunities and activities
• Perform pre-sales assay demonstration and support
• Carry out post-sale follow-up activities to ensure product performance and customer satisfaction
• Communicate effectively customer feedback to the rest of the organization, in particular, to the Innovation and Marketing teams, to improve product performance and market positioning
• Mentor other members of the sales and marketing organization with advanced technical sales skills and proven performance
• Master's Degree in Biological Science
• Experience defending a hypothesis driven scientific project including experimental design
• Ability to present to and converse with a technical audience, answering challenging questions
• Experience in Proteomics or Genomics (especially high content imaging assays, automated assays, flow cytometry, multiplex immunoassays or similar)
• Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), including proven ability to influence at high levels of customer organization
• Must be customer focused and able to bring scientific credibility to build a strong rapport at PI level
• Ph.D. in life science
• High Through Put Screening experience highly desirable
• 2 years' experience networking and selling technical technologies
• Experience in running, providing technical support or business development in Proteomics (especially flow cytometry, multiplex immunoassays, HTS assays or similar)
• Experience in running, providing technical support or business development in gene expression, sequencing or qPCR.
• Product launch experience highly desirable
• Sales history of targeting key screening departments at pharma and biotech accounts
• Good commercial acumen and flexible to adapt to rapidly changing situations arising from technology development environment
• Previous experience working in a team
• Ability to travel (up to 50% of the time once Covid settles) in the territory with occasional oversea travel such as sales meetings
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.