Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living and Independent with Activities of Daily Living as needed.Maintain positive relations with residents, families and physicians.Report any significant incidents and/or changes in the residents needs to the Executive Director/Resident Services Director.Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services plans.Assist in the training of assisted living staff and participates in orientation of new staff.Attend and participates in scheduled in-service programs, training programs and staff meetings.Assist with scheduling and staffing of Resident Services Assistants and Resident Medication Assistants as needed. May perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Licensed Vocational Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse with a current license in good standing.
- Certification or licensed per state guidelines.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification if required by State.
- Must successfully complete Atria’s Medication Management Training (if providing medication reminders or assistance with medication).
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, L.P.N., Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Nurse, L.V.N. Overview
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
Posting ID: 561463456Posted: 2020-07-14