Home Instead of Alamance and Randolph counties, a locally owned and independent franchise office, provides a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to maintain their independence and stay safe, comfortable, and engaged in their community. We help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, respect, care and compassion. Together, we are changing the face of aging, and we are looking for engaged, compassionate CNAs to join us in our mission. This is a rewarding, challenging job that will enable you to build lasting relationships with your clients while making a difference in their lives and in the lives of their families.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and Home Helper
- Personal Services
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and vehicle with valid auto insurance
- Maintain annual TB screenings
- Available a minimum of 25 hours per week and every other weekend
Why CNAs and Caregivers Want To Work With Us:
- Schedules that fit your life (short or long shifts available)
- Paid training and ongoing development
- Compatibility Matching
- Competitive Pay
- Immediate openings available &ndash get to work quickly!
- 24/7 Support
- Semi-Monthly Direct Deposit
- Referral Reward Program
- Holiday Pay
- Full-Time and Part Time available
- Pre-Tax Aflac Enrollment (Restrictions Apply)
- Network-wide Recognition Opportunities
- Awards for Excellent Service
- Work for a top-rated Forbes Employer
We are looking forward to working with you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 608882712Posted: 2021-02-25