AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN / MECHANICPaid Training, Salary PLUS Commission & Bonuses!
105 E Route 130, Burlington, NJ 08016
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Burlington Chevrolet is hiring a Service Technician/Mechanic to join our growing organization. This is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career at a great place to work. Military veterans are encouraged to apply. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Burlington Chevrolet is part of a larger group and is one of the region's best dealerships. We have been serving the Burlington communities in New Jersey for over 20 years. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and being an integral part of our community. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers! Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply online today!
- Competitive pay plan based on experience. Income potential: $100K PLUS!
- Paid training!
- Flexible Work Schedule for excellent work/life balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Family-owned and operated
- Long-term job security
- Air-conditioned shop
- Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities - Service Technician / Mechanic:
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Explain mechanical diagnoses/required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for repairs
- Test-drive vehicles before and after repairs
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Adhere to company regulations and keep abreast of recalls and updates.
- Report any damaged or defective equipment to management.
- Report safety issues to management and ensure a clean working area.
Requirements - Service Technician / Mechanic:
- At least 2 years’ Service Technician experience is preferred but not required
- ASE Certified preferred
- Chevrolet experience is a PLUS!
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume setting
- Mechanical/troubleshooting skills and the ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competency
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must work well as part of a team
- High level of motivation and ability to learn new repair/service procedures
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 559629698Posted: 2020-07-01