JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Critical Thinking: Auto body techs must be able to look at a damage vehicle and assess what it will take to repair it, as well as cost.
- Customer Service: Working with customers in a stressful situation, like after an accident needs to be handled calmly and in a friendly way.
- Attention to Detail: Having good eyes for detail is necessary when trying to get a car back to looking like new.
- Dexterity: Auto body techs need free range of motion in their hands and arms to work with small parts and small spaces.
- Technical Skills: Auto body techs use a wide range of tools and equipment to assess and repair cars.
Posting ID: 560266379Posted: 2020-07-06