Jump start your career with an amazing management opportunity! PRB Management, LLC is looking for a District Manager to join their team!
We are seeking an energetic and hard-working individual with restaurant experience for a District Manager position in Sacramento, Stockton, Vallejo and the East Bay.
The District Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of multiple restaurants in Northern CA. Additionally, the District Manager ensures each Restaurant General Manager meets or exceeds company expectations.
Primary responsibilities include Customer Satisfaction, Product Quality, Financial Operations and Human Resources.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits upon eligibility, including medical, dental, and vision; vacation, sick, and holiday pay. Job Requirements
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."Job Type:
- Associates or Undergraduate degree or equivalent Taco Bell/industry experience.
- 6-8 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Must deliver excellence and excel in team leadership.
- Must be business savvy, with a high drive for results with integrity.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, automobile insurance, reliable transportation, and a clean DMV record.
- Must travel to designated stores and work with management team on a regular basis.
Full-time Required experience:Required license or certification:
Posting ID: 572092227Posted: 2020-09-14