NOW HIRING - APPLY TODAY!
This role is performed in a glass fabrication facility utilizing various equipment working within different departments to cut, seam (sanding edges of cut, sharp glass), temper (create safety glass), polish, laminate, etc., glass products for outside customers. All production workers are responsible for working safely in an industrial facility and following all company policies/procedures.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour - $13/Hour.
- Operate various pieces of equipment to fabricate glass to customer specifications
- Cutting Table, Glass Seamer, Tempering Oven, Window Insulated Glass Line, Polisher, Water Jet, Workstation and Overhead Cranes
- Assist in the unloading, crating, and loading process of incoming materials and finished products by hand or forklift
- Follow all designated safety procedures to achieve an injury-free workplace
- Perform Quality Control initiatives at all stages of the production process
- Maintain a clean work area
- Participate in ongoing training and education
- Provide excellent internal (teammates/coworkers) and external customer service
- Follow Standard Work and complete all assigned tasks according to specification
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude Job Requirements
- Capable of reading a tape measure
- Ability to work independently or as needed in a team environment
- Ability to read English Physical Requirements
- Be able to lift 45lbs regularly and 75lbs occasionally throughout shift.
- Ability to use hand and fingers to grasp, pull and manipulate items/equipment
- Ability to reach, bend, squat throughout the shift
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
PandoLogic. Keywords: Manufacturing Technician, Location: Butler, PA - 16003
Posting ID: 587062036Posted: 2020-11-29