At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently creating smiles for our guests. As our greeter, you are the first smile our guests will see. Our family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for all restaurant team members.
- 20% discount off of any purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, and The Porch
- 50% off of one meal during your shift
- Paid time off
- 401k, vision, dental and medical plans (vary by hours worked)
- Acknowledge the presence of our guests immediately with a friendly greeting.
- Utilize the tools provided to stay organized and seat guests
- Present guests with a menu and suggest food items as identified by management.
- Observe guest reactions to ensure we are acknowledging any problems and alert management if there is an issue that needs resolved.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Posting ID: 576738337Posted: 2020-11-09