Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials. Fills requisitions and orders. May operate fork lift. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of manual tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Load and unload shipments of products and/or materials; record receipts & enter into computer system
- Stage materials for pick-up or shipping.
- Move materials on and off of shelves.
- Assist in staging customer orders.
- Perform assigned tasks thoroughly and on time.
- Keep warehouse areas clean and neat, may include sweeping, snow shoveling, picking up debris, and maintain safe environment.
- Accept variable work schedules and tasks.
- Maintain service parts area; log all incoming and outgoing parts.
- Maintain inventory levels record and report specific usage.
- Recommend changes/improvements to work processes and procedures in writing.
- Understand and meet safety requirements for equipment and tools.
- Help lifting large units as requested, pick up and deliver material when necessary.
- Deliver needed materials to job sites
- May help with heavy lifting on installation job sites
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable accident and moving violation motor vehicle record.
- Knowledge of application and use of power tools.
- Organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to physically lift up to 75 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of construction materials and tools
- Basic math skills; legible writing.
- Forklift operation certification required.
Renewal by Andersen is the window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for more than 110 years. Drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 100 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship, Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience.
Posting ID: 606995325Posted: 2021-02-24