Experienced Electrician / Service Technician for a Deep Well Turbine Pump and Well Drilling Company.
- A valid C class driver's license with a clean driving record
- A valid California State Certified Journeyman Electrician license
- Five years of relevant electrical experience, preferably in an industrial/ agriculture setting
- Good knowledge of the California Electrical Code
- Excellent communications skills
- Superior problem-solving skill
- A desire for continuous improvement
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To...
- Installing conduit and wire, terminating conductors
- Troubleshooting circuitry and replacing damaged components on industrial equipment and systems
- Installing fixtures and devices for industrial applications and systems
- Ability to work with 480v / 230 v 3 phase power - 230 v 1 Phase power - 208/120v power.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical pumping units and deep-well turbine pumping systems.
- A preferred candidate has knowledge of all types of pumping systems, especially Deep Well Turbine systems
- Knowledgeable in VFD and Soft Starting Motor Starters.
- Ordering required parts
- Completing work orders as per client specifications and input
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times
- Proactively preparing for upcoming work
- Interacting with various individuals at different levels within the company
- A Solid commitment to safety in the workplace
Farm Pump & Irrigation Co. Inc. has been in the agriculture pump, irrigation, and drilling business for more than 35 years serving the central valley of California. We provide repairs and service on all types of pumps, new water wells, water well rehabilitation, and the sales and servicing irrigation parts and systems. Full machine shop, fabrication shop on location.
Posting ID: 573308044Posted: 2020-11-01