This position is as important as any other function in the healthcare delivery system. Receiving calls from patients and help them with their appointment needs. Calling patients to make appointments and promote Omni Family Health services by consulting, gathering information, and evaluating patient needs over the phone. Support mission, goal achievement, organizational quality, and the patient-centered medical home philosophy we operate by incorporate core organizational values of quality, respect, integrity, partnership, and compassion in all activities and decisions.
Qualification, Education, and Experience:
· High school graduate or GED required.
· A minimum of one-year experience in the medical field answering phones, setting
appointments and handling patients’ questions and/or complaints is desirable.
· Medical Assistant certificate desirable.
1. Ability to relate to patients through familiarity with medical terminology and triage procedure.
2. Must believe in health care with dignity for all.
3. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good customer rapport.
4. Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish is desirable.
5. Electronic Health Record knowledge is desirable.
Responsible To: Call Center Supervisor
Classification: Full or Part Time Positions, Non-exempt