Represents the company during the sales process by collecting data on customer needs and design specifications; soliciting of new customers: generating sales; and acting as liaison between inside design staff, production staff and customer in developing sales proposals. Spends majority of daily activities away from employer's place of business making sales calls and obtaining orders or contracts for services and products.
* Researches, identifies and solicits new customers.
* Generates sales opportunities through research on client needs, industry competition and effective demonstration of the features and benefits of company products and services.
* Takes measurements and collects specification information at the customer's site. Develops understanding of customer's needs and matches those needs with company products and services.
* Effectively plans and conducts sales presentations for current and prospective customers. Designs professional presentations of company products and services and provides clarification of how we can meet their specific needs.
* Resolves issues or hands them off to the appropriate employee for resolution.
Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or related field plus two (2) years industry sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family SLSMKT
- Pay Type Salary
- Cadillac MI Lumber - 2201 North Mitchell (49601), 2201 North Mitchell St, Cadillac, Michigan, United States of America
- Cadillac, MI 49601, USA