Morton Capital is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to help us with our mission of empowering families to enjoy their lives.
We're look for a team player who has an eye for detail and enjoys meeting all sorts of amazing people. Our core values are Excellence, Enjoyment, Ethical, Empowerment and Empathy. We make all of our decisions based on these values and we want to help our team members get the most life out of their careers.
You will be working closely with our Office Coordinator, who makes sure we have everything we need to successfully meet the needs of our clients and "Wow" them.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Scan file documents into our document management system
- Set up and clean-up for lunch meetings and events
- Assist other teams with data cleanup projects
- Perform all other office tasks (i.e. send and receive faxes, prep mailings)
- Schedule meetings with clients and centers of influence.
- Greet and assist onsite guests (not as relevant at this time but hopefully will be soon!)
- Expectation is approximately 20 hours per week
- Ability to prioritize and multitask - You know how to plan your time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - You're always mindful of your audience and the way they'll receive your communication. Also, you can speak politely, cheerfully and elegantly.
- Strong attention to detail - You notice and are bothered when the toilet paper rolls the wrong way. You use a level when you're hanging pictures.
- Strong organizational skills - You love to organize things, by type, size, color, importance, anything . . .as long as there's order.
This is a part time job so it's flexible for students and folks with other obligations. Since many of the duties involve on-site work, we are requesting applicants who are comfortable working in an office environment, with the knowledge that we are taking all necessary precautions in the current COVID climate. If you've read this far and you're intrigued, please submit a resumé to let us know what about this job posting most resonated with you.
Morton Capital is an RIA and financial planning firm. We're a financial services firm that seeks to protect and grow our clients' wealth so that they can get the most life out of it. We don't believe in a cookie cutter approach to investing because we know that everyone has a unique set of goals and circumstances. We love to put together strategies that maximize the usefulness of our clients' resources. We also really love working together, we like being accountable to each other and enjoy each other and our clients.
Posting ID: 582243392Posted: 2020-11-03