Senior Inside Sales Representative (aka Admissions Advisor)
**This is a virtual / 100% remote position (no required travel), with employee health benefits, based in the U.S.**
At Empowered Education, we are creating a new healthcare paradigm that is fundamentally changing the landscape of health and how we treat lifestyle disease. Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) is the culmination of Andrea Nakayamas years in both clinical practice and as an educator. Andrea is a world renowned Functional Medicine Nutritionist and Full Body Systems is her internationally acclaimed comprehensive online Functional Nutrition immersion.
The Admissions Advisor (AA) is a senior level inside sales role. As an AA, you will connect with prospective students who have expressed interest in FxNas nationally accredited, Full Body Systems program.
Why work for us?
- We are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives through transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change.
- We are driven by passion and our unified commitment to shape the future of healthcare through education.
- We excel in our mission and culture because we understand that the strongest outcomes come from working as a collective while optimizing the strengths of each individual.
- We believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
What does an Admissions Advisor do?
- Qualify and empower potential students to uplevel their purpose using a sales conversation that feels like a coaching experience
- Deliver value through consultative sales conversations and connect with our potential students on a personal and professional level
- Follow up on a high volume of requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels for student inquiries related to enrolling in our program
- Complete the enrollment process for new students
- Track and maintain sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis
- 5+ years proven inside sales experience with documented success in commission-based roles
- Strong high-volume, phone-based sales experience
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Solid B2C sales experience
- Ability to communicate and coach someone through their challenges and inspire them to take action despite their fears or roadblocks
- Ability to build rapport, empathize make a personal connection with our prospective students
- Ability to frame the enrollment/sales conversation as a powerful conversation to help someone bridge the gap from where they are to where they want to be
- Ability to prioritize sales leads based on potential to close
- Proficient with Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment. Flexibility is a must.
- Self-starter with the discipline to work remotely from a home-based office
- Motivated to earn six figures in a commission-based sales role with a guaranteed base salary
- Willing to work up to 55 hours per week to achieve sales goals including some nights and weekends.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively within a team concept
- Desire to help people transform their lives and improve the health and happiness of humankind
- As a 100% virtual company, we allow you to do your best work from your home office. No commuting or travel!
- Earn six figures and leverage your sales powers, while doing life changing work
- We offer a guaranteed base salary in addition to a competitive commission structure and bonus plans
- Excellent employee and health benefits
Functional Nutrition Alliance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Empowered Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by applicable law
Posting ID: 579814247Posted: 2020-10-21