Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
- Conducts interviews to gather new requirements autonomously; employs facilitation and elicitation techniques as needed to discuss requirements with customers and users; uses specific group and collaborative methods for collecting requirements
- For moderately complex requests/projects, leads or performs analysis of business and user needs, constructs requirements documentation, translates requirements into proper system requirement specifications (user stories), and reviews requirements and specifications with internal and external stakeholders
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Communicates the business directives, goals and needs to the technical team and serve as business interface from the enterprise's operational management team managing expectations and defining business satisfaction metrics
- Participates in an agile development team (as Product Owner role), ensuring features and functionality requested by users align with business goals for the product, particularly as goals and products evolve over time, as well as ensuring the right information is available to the engineering teams, with the right amount of detail, and at the right time (Lean Agile-Progressive Elaboration)
- Conducts peer review for completeness and viability of requirement specifications (user stories) developed by other Business Systems Analysts
- Guides the design, development and documentation of system process workflows and various implementation activities that deliver business solutions required of the business
- Successfully analyze and create technical specifications/requirements (user stories) for agile projects within set time frames and meeting business needs
- Effectively directs the research, design and successful delivery of new and innovative solutions that meet business objectives and ensure achievement of planned milestones
Requirements / Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 4 years' experience in a Business Systems Analyst or equivalent role
- Previous experience with the HealthEdge Health Rules Payor application
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, technical systems; ability to identify technical solutions for business problems
- Understand the Software Development Life cycle (both waterfall and agile)
- Excellent oral and written skills in order to effectively communicate with customers and internal partners
- Strong organizational and project management skills. This position will be working on multiple projects and with multiple customers concurrently
- Ability to interact with internal partners at all levels
- Ability to develop and deliver presentation materials
- Ability to formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and due diligence
- Experience analyzing data to analyze trends in data, including looking for missing data and following data patterns to see where improvements may be made to algorithms and processes
- Must be self-sufficient, and have the ability to work independently
- Ability to understand complex file layouts and interpret operational needs from files
- Ability to travel an estimated 50%
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent experience
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Posting ID: 566390862Posted: 2020-08-03