Job Description: Pre-K Teacher
For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among parents and colleagues. We believe that every child is unique and deserves the very best in childcare education. Our programming is play-based and nurtures a child's natural desire to learn. We innovate, we teach and we connect, making our learning environments exciting and purposeful.
You enjoy being part of a team committed to the education and development of a young child. You want the flexibility to have input to the lesson plans for your preschool classroom and the resources to do it well. As a professional individual, you like to work closely with the Educational Development team to provide and maintain a positive educational program that meets the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs of the children within your care. You are:
- A positive, kind, and energetic teacher who enjoys working with children
- Open to new ideas and coachable
- Able to work full time with hours ranging between 7 am to as late as 6 pm
- Committed to the details that assure a safe and healthy environment for the children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a collaborative working style
- Have Certification in Early Childhood Education. Initial and professional certifications are both acceptable. If you are approaching certification within the next year and have a transcript as evidence, you may also qualify for this position.
- Must meet Wisconsin state requirements.
- BA or AA in Early Childhood Education or CDA
- Must have qualifications to reach WI Registry Level 7
- Two years prior managerial experience in a preschool setting
- Commitment to professional development
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following:
- Career Advancement Opportunities 65+ locations and growing; We proudly promote from within!
- Comprehensive Healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Childcare Discount Program
- 50% OFF Childcare Benefit
- Subsidized Tuition Program for Continuing Education/Career Advancement; up to *$500 Per Semester
- Annual Center Performance Raise
- Monthly & Yearly Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Campus Coach Program
- Alpha Perks Exclusive Discounts
- Exclusive Discounts at Avis Rent a Car
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 562836227Posted: 2020-08-07