Kelly Services is seeking a Customer Service Representative
for a non-profit organization located in Cold Spring, KY.
Pay Rate: $14.75
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 4:30m
Description of duties:
- Input miscellaneous data into database (address changes, unclaimed addresses, deceased members)
- Compare data with source documents and/or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Compile, sort and verify accuracy of data before entering
- Issue membership cards, change passwords, provide fraternal officers access to website, navigate Department and Chapter webmasters through the Membership Portal
- Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards, using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with the National Constitution Bylaws and Regulations
- Perform complex phases of data entry (entering money, transferring members, corrections)
- Answer inbound calls and assist callers with inquires
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
- Take appropriate action based on needs of the callers (processing and faxing paperwork, credit card issues, communicating with other departments)
- Effectively communicate with members via email
- Additional duties as directed by the Membership Manager
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to type accurately at a speed of 55 wpm
- Data entry experience required
- Excellent aptitude for numbers
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Must be versatile
- High School diploma or equivalent
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 605994750Posted: 2021-02-25