Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring all pots, pans, flatware, serving utensils and other miscellaneous items are clean, sanitized and stored correctly. The Dishwasher must adhere to all sanitation policies and protocols while embodying a "Customer First" mentality understanding how his/her actions and execution directly affect the guest experience. Upholds all Company tenets and practice the principles of Q.S.C.C. Reports to Management.
CORE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
* English proficiency.
* Developed organizational and time management skills.
* Professional and courteous demeanor.
* Effective multi-tasking skills to ensure a quick response to guest and co-worker's needs.
* Exceptional personal hygiene.
* Team oriented outlook.
* Thoroughly washes and sanitizes all kitchen and restaurant dishes, glassware, utensils and other equipment using a dishwasher or by hand as designated.
* Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of equipment.
* Maintains a working inventory of all cleaning solutions.
* Responsible for the proper handling and storage of cleaning solutions.
* Maintains cleanliness and maintenance of the dish machine and troubleshoots malfunctions when needed/ alerts Kitchen Management of problems.
* Maintains a clean and orderly kitchen area by removing trash and grease, sweeping and mopping floors and wiping down counters during shift and before leaving.
* Other duties include but, are not limited to:
o Sweeping and mopping floors,
o Maintaining the bathrooms,
o Taking out the trash,
o Cleaning the exterior of the restaurant and
o Helping out with food preparation.
* Reports health, safety and maintenance concerns immediately to the Kitchen Manager or Store Manager.
* Participates in and attends all informational and team building meetings.
* Performs all other related duties as assigned; including opening and closing checklists.
General food service environment in which you may remain standing on your feet for six or more hours and may also be required to stoop, kneel, lift and/or carry during the course of work shift. This may require you to lift or move 50 or more pounds.
Posting ID: 45104713Posted: 2020-07-14